For those who don't follow me on twitter or facebook, I thought I'd mention that Brian and I are in the UM hospital waiting for the OR to let us know when they will start a c-section to birth our baby girl. She's not officially due until August 31 but we have always thought she was a couple weeks older than that, based on probable conception date. Either way, she's full term, and strong and generally in good shape, but with very little fluid in the amniotic sac - they've been watching that for a couple weeks and today it was especially low, so since the baby is breech they recommended C-section.
With so little fluid, chances of her turning are considered minuscule, and we're as ready as we're gonna be, so here we are. I don't know when I will next post, though I might tweet from my phone. There's one case ahead of us, so we'll probably start in about an hour.
Wish us luck!